Bodybuilding Principles integrated with Military Strength & Conditioning Standards
Utah's only Elite Personal Training - based on Naval Academy Training & Advanced Bodybuilding Methods
There are many good trainers in Utah. Here's some reasons why I stand out in Utah as a trainer.
Text me if you want to train with me 385-266-8991.
1. I have experience in training and for: long distance running(5K+), bodybuilding, military fitness, long distance swimming, high elevation hiking, martial arts, self defense, contact sports, sports rehab, weight lifting for competitive sports, and yoga.
2. I was selected by the Navy to be a Physical Fitness/Training instructor and have a Master's Degree in Education. I know how to teach concepts well and make them stick with you.
3. I am actively training for competition and have been involved in the fitness industry since 2013. I am up to date with fitness trends and know what is a gimmick and what is timeless.
4. I have a circle of trust that can help you too. They include: leading massage therapists, celebrity nutritionist & celebrity massage therapist, Chiropractic pros, and Men's Health doctor.
5. I can help you enjoy new adventures in the outdoors. In 2017 I climbed the summit of Mt.Kilimanjaro. I can help you prepare for high altitude/long distance hiking with no more than 30 min of cardio per session.
6. I do not ask you to count calories or steps.
7. I trained and studied weight lifting and nutrition at - Gold's Gym Venice( "The Mecca)" . This training facility is where I learned how professional bodybuilders/fit celebrities properly: squat, deadlift, use machines, and lift free weights.
This is the same facility the celebrities used to train their bodies and learn from the best.
To name a few:
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Calum Von Moger, Jay Cutler, Franco Columbu, Sylvester Stallone, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke Shields, Keanu Reeves, Jeff Goldblum, Carrie Fisher, Mel Gibson, Pierce Brosnan, Wesley Snipes, and Helen Hunt.